6 REASONS TO INVEST IN PAINTING THE EXTERIOR
AND INTERIOR OF YOUR HOME
Like many homeowners, the time will soon come – if it isn’t already overdue – to repaint your house. Whether it is interior house painting or exterior painting, we here at Shine painters, know that it’s a project worth investing in for many reasons. Here we list the top 8 reasons you’ll benefit from exterior house painting and interior house painting.
EXTERIOR PAINTING AUCKLAND –
1. Property Value. Did you know that updated paint on the exterior of a home can increase the property’s value? Due to the cost-effective and significant visual appeal an exterior paint job offers, it is a quick and easy to increase your curb appeal and command a higher sale price.
2. Aesthetically Pleasing. You can easily and quickly transform the way your home looks, simply by repainting your house’s exterior. Clean it up or choose a color scheme that is more modern or classic to your taste.
3. Protective Shield. Exterior painting does more than just add appeal visually. In fact, new paint on the outside of your home can actually prevent and hold up against everything from weathering to water damage. Not only does it ward against future damage, but the process of painting the exterior of your house might also prompt reporting of existing conditions – like mildew, rot or other issues that have been missed or have evolved post-inspection. The sooner you find this out, the better.
INTERIOR PAINTING AUCKLAND
1. A clean look. Not only can interior painting utilize colors that give your home a brighter, cleaner appearance, but painting interior walls, trim and other surfaces with quality paints and finishes can reduce odors and fumes, and promote healthy, indoor air quality for you and your family. Paint also keeps plaster in check, and dust to a minimum.
2. Cost-effective remodeling. Painting the interior of your home can serve to revive and energize your home and living environment, at a fraction of the cost of a remodel. You typically can re-paint an entire inside of the home for less than a full-throttle remodel for one room solely.
3. Overall outlook and mood enhancer. Home is where the heart is, and where the residents within should find relaxation and resolve. Oftentimes, the painting of the interior colors of your home can have a major effect on your mood and outlook of your home and living environment. Opting for lighter colors can make spaces appear larger than they are. Bright colors can make a family or play room entertaining and lively. Whereas neutral colors can make reading rooms and bedrooms more pleasant and peaceful.
Want all the above benefits without the hassle? Hire professional painting help! Contact our Auckland Customer Service representative to make an appointment and to answer all your questions! You can find many painting tips and contact us for free quote here: http://www.shinepainters.co.nz/contacts/